doTERRA TriEase Softgels
Used by both veteran and novice essential oil users, TriEase Softgels were developed for a healthier you in mind. Each softgel contains equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils. Now, with specially-formulated TriEase softgels, all three beneficial essential oils can be consumed quickly and easily when traveling or attending outdoor events. TriEase softgels are safe to consume on a daily basis.
Take 1–2 per day as needed.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lemon Peel, Lavender Flower, and Peppermint Plant are the key ingredients.
- Convenient, easy-to-consume supplement for daily health.
Non-GMO modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, purified water, maltitol.
TriEase Softgel Uses and Benefits
- Perhaps the most significant benefit of TriEase Softgels is that they can help protect against seasonal and environmental elements. The combination of equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint oil offers the seasonal support you need by promoting clear breathing, healthy respiratory function, and cleansing for the body systems.
- Cleansing the systems of the body can be very helpful for protecting the body against seasonal or environmental threats. That is why TriEase Softgels include Lemon essential oil. Lemon oil known to have powerful cleansing properties to help cleanse the body’s systems—protecting the body from potential threats throughout the year.
- Another major benefit of TriEase Softgels is their ability to provide calming and balancing effects, both internally and externally. Taken internally, Lavender oil is known to provide powerful internal and external calming. During seasons when threats are particularly high, your body will benefit from the calming effects that TriEase Softgels provide for the body—both internally and externally.
- When seasonal threats strike, respiratory discomfort becomes a common problem. Luckily, TriEase Softgels are designed to help promote clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions. Peppermint essential oil supports proper respiratory function to help the user breathe easy.
- Does seasonal discomfort keep you from doing the things you love? If environmental or seasonal issues keep you from playing with your kids in the park, joining your friends for ultimate Frisbee, or taking your morning jog, TriEase Softgels can help provide support during seasons when threats are high. Take TriEase Softgels before doing something active in the spring or fall. For proactive support, have TriEase Softgels on hand to take before doing anything outdoors.
We Also Recommend
Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Natural Aromatherapy Rub Kobashi 50ml Dropper Cap