doTERRA Cardamom Pure Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade - Elettaria Cardamomum 5ml
Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom essential oil is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavour. Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance flavour. Valued worldwide as a spice, Cardamom is an essential oil that may also prove beneficial in many other ways.
- Add drops of Cardamom oil to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavour.
- Use drops of Cardamom oil in place of cardamom seeds to enhance the flavour of many savoury recipes.
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Known as one of the most flavourful essential oils.
- A versatile flavouring component widely used across the world in savoury dishes, commonly crushed in seed form to expose the oil and potent aroma.
- Cool, minty aroma and herbaceous flavour ideal for soups, salads and seasoning for savoury recipes.